Friday, December 16, 2011

It's a Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday

Today is the 16th. We are looking at 9 days until Christmas! As Christmas approaches, the anticipation mounts, but so does the stress. I have found that when I'm most stressed, I need a good laugh. SO, to help relieve some stress, I'd like to share with you a little Christmas music from one of my favorite country musicians, Brad Paisley. This song is non-traditional, but quite hysterical. It features the Kung Pao Buckaroos: "Little" Jimmy Dickens, George Jones, and Bill Anderson. Have a good laugh, shake off the stress, and good luck with your last minute shopping! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jilly, that was too silly. Half the song was bleeped out. Too funny!

xo -E

P.S. You like country music? We really must be twins separated by 10 years at birth!

Anonymous said...

I did not listen tot he song until just now.
Political correctness at its best.