Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ThePianoGuys: "Dumb Song"

I picked this video because I knew it would give my boys a laugh. And I love when they laugh.

Comments from the creators:
"Inspired by a tuna-fish commercial, Jon wrote this in high school, age 15, and it has followed him like a curse. Ever since, he gets hate mail if he doesn't play it in his shows. Jon has added many crazy antics over the years to liven it up. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did filming it!"




He wrote it when he was 15! Amazing. The thing I don't get is the tuna-fish commercial. But there it is.
My parents recently went to see Jon Schmidt in concert. I wonder if he played it then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes he played it at the concert with the red Wig and all.

Elizabeth said...

It kind of reminds me of a the bumblebee tuna commercial.

I don't think it is a dumb song. It is kind of catchy.

xo -E